Oliver and Michele Productions is a boutique design studio based in Ventura, California. Their mission is to create beautiful, smart brands and custom websites.
Oliver and Michele Productions also specializes in photography, poster design, invitations, music and video.
A few facts about the artists:
- They are graphic designers, but their creativity expands in other areas: Richard is a drummer and self-proclaimed music guru, he is constantly scouring the Spotify universe in search for great music. Stacey is a photographer and photographs lifestyle, weddings, products, and food. She also is obsessed with blogging and can be found at The Sunday Sparkle posting her many crafting, baking or fashion thoughts.
- They met in a classic American tradition, they met at a bar.
- They were married on September 2011 in an olive grove in San Luis Obispo, Ca.
- They are very passionate about their work, and push each other creatively and are constantly brainstorming.
- They love vintage and antique shops and find a lot of inspiration and of course, decor for their home.
- They are animal lovers, but right now do not have any pets, but do enjoy feeding the stray cats and being Auntie and Uncle to many dogs and cats of friends and family.
- They love road trips, cruising on their bikes, a stroll by foot, sailing, and dreaming of their their next vacation.
- They have a record playing during the dinner hour and also, most of the time while they are designing.
- They both earned their degrees in the arts, Richard graduated Magma Cum Laude in Multi Media and Stacey graduated in Visual Journalism.
- They are happy people and enjoy being around happy people.